Grayden's Journal Pages Visit the new forums
http://destiny.cerberusstudios.net:8080/forum/index.php

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Bookmark this site!
Grayden's Journal Pages
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheogorath
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Grayden's Journal Pages Reply with quote

1 journal page is sent to the empire a day from thier grand champion, Grayden.

August 11, 2007

I was attacked three times today, but my trusty sword Thunder Blow took care of them. The difficult enemy was an orc ring leader which was a very intense fight. He pulled a glass claymore out and I noticed his light armor so I stuck with my Thunder Blow. He had the first swing, but being a master in heavy armor enables me to move swiftly and I dodged the attack. I gave a few quick swings before he was able to power attack, but I was barely just in time on the block. After a few hour of fighting, I knew this wasn't going anywhere, and our armor and weapons were breaking, but we both brought backup. He pulled out a glass warhammer and changed his gloves to glass, I switched to steel armor with leather gloves and a silver longsword so I can be light on my feet. But then I noticed a weakness, he wasn't wearing a helm, so I punched him in the chest and did a spining power attack carfully aimed at his neck and off goes his head. One of the best fights I've had in a while.

and he is always watching...

Last edited by Sheogorath on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fire Legion
The Living Dead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds cool! I'm playing a little Dark Messiah at the moment, and the combat is similar to that.

"ILiedAboutTheCake: my 22" makes my friends drool Razz"
Sheogorath
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there now this s unlocked.
Page 2 tonight

Sheogorath
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

august 12th, 2007

I woke up at 10am and after a long nights sleep from yesterday, but before my wounds could I heal, I forgot that I had to do a show at the arena today. I chose to fight 3 minataurs and it was pretty simple. The first two came at me with elven warhammers but I blocked one and dodged the other and quickly sliced them. The third still thought he had a chance because I changed weapons to my steel Longsword because I didn't want to break Thunder Blow. But a few quick slashes took him out. I got my Gold and repaired my stuff and got ready to face the day.

I heard some people talking about the view from Dive Rock on a clear day and I got directions and decided to go. I took some potions and ate the meat I gathered from hunting Deer along the way, the walk wasn't that long since I had a horse and casted a "Fortify Speed" spell I made in spell crafting on him. Once I got there I sat at the edge of the rock and looked out. Truly spectacular.

Fire Legion
The Living Dead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That guy's good with a blade! Can't wait to hear more of his adventures.

Sheogorath
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you liking his "Drawings" or is too comic-book-y

Fire Legion
The Living Dead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're just right. What did you use to do that?

Sheogorath
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photoshop

Sheogorath
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

August 13th, 2007

I slept in a small tent at dive rock last night because I didn't feel like walking back, and I noticed that my horse ran away. While I was already here, I decided to do some mountain exploring. I met a minitaur who spoke perfect cyrodiilic, and admired my sword and I had a look at his and they seemed almost identicle, if sword could have brothers, these two are diffinetly siblings. My Thunder Blow is a daedric claymore base that deals 40 lightning damage, and his Fire Bite is a daedric claymore base with 40 fire damage. He asked to join me on my travels and promised he wouldn't take much loot, just enough meat to get by. I asked his named and he told me in a deep voice that you can only have from being as large he was, "I am called many things, but the most respectable thing you can call me is, Anival."

So we traveled the moutain and came upon a strange alyeid ruin called Anga, the door was sealed with a giant Alyeid brick so there was no way inside, but somthing outside caught my attention. It was a dead hero with armor like I've never seen before, and wielding a weapon of tremendous power. He had many items and a book on him called "My journal" I read over part of it, but it was too long to read all of it in one sitting, but apearently this man was known as the "Nerevarine" and his armor was "Bone Mold" from some faction called "Redoran", and his weapon was known as the "Keening". The book dictates that he has a house in Vvardenfel and good news for me, he was carying a key. So I asked around about vvardenfel and most people told me its very far away but after a long time of asking for directions, I finally got a sensible map and in the morning Anival and I will start our journy for the ultimate loot!

Sheogorath
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I went to Cheydinhal to gather supplies. I gathered as much food I could carry and I'm only going to take what can be eaten, used, or used to eat. I will only take my Daedric Cuirass, Pants of Magicka, Daedric Boots, Mages Gloves, Hood of the Huntsman, and Thunder Blow(I made sure to pack tons of armory hammers). I left Cheydinhal without a horse because it would just be more of a burden on my food ration, who knows how long before I would reach another town... I've never been to morrowind before.

It was going smoothly until I ran into the mountains... I was officially in morrowind but it was much colder than I heard, hopefully it was just because I was in the mountains and Vvardenfel will be much warmer. I will be sending letters by using casting Mark, casting a teleport scroll to the Imperial City, and recalling back to my Marked location. I only have 10 scrolls and I just used 1, so I hope I can get to a city soon.

Sheogorath
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

August 15th 2007

After a long day of climbing, running, and jumping, I finally reached the top of The Valus Mountains and I think I'm ready to rest for the night. You would't believe the veiw from up here, if it wasn't so dark and foggy, I bet you could see the whole world! I really do not feel like climbing down the other side, but I have to keep going... This treasure could make me the wealthiest adventurer of all time, and I won't give up that chance, my fame is already growing in cyrodiil. I hear people talking about me, mostly nice things, but I am told occasionally I'm crazy for attempting this by myself, but when I ask them if they would like to join me, they're answer is an immediate "no" and they leave me alone.

I've had time today to really think about this wealth. If the nerevarine was really such a great adventurer as his diary boasts, and I was given his fortune, then I would have literally 2 whole lifetimes of gathered money, weapons, armor, and other mystical trinkets...

Avego
Lead Worldbuilder
Lead Worldbuilder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is the Nerevarine dead? Everyone loves him/her!

I like the way you seem to be adding you're own mods to the mix, the idea of a minottaur companion is a good one. I might copy it Razz
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may use anything you see.

I haven't been writing these because I've been busy!

OB1_Cannoli
Idea Producer
Idea Producer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you really hack heads of in that game?
Sheogorath
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, with "Deadly Reflex 3"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> General Discussion Bin All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: