Weird/Creepy Monsters Visit the new forums
http://destiny.cerberusstudios.net:8080/forum/index.php
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   


Bookmark this site!
Weird/Creepy Monsters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> Concept Art Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Agonylord52
Lead Voice Actor
Lead Voice Actor


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 45
Location: British Columbia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Snipe..... Ur an idiot. It doesn't matter that you cant make the thing look like what u think is perfect. What matters, I think, in a good concept artist, is their ability to compensate and revise for the things that they cant make work, and in so doing, make an even better idea come out. The bubble bounce thing, simply genius, and the Crawler, It. Is. AWESOME! I remember hearing somewhere in the forums that they reminded the poster of bats. Go with that. That is an amazing idea. Just a second, I have to let my imagination loose for a second. STEP BACK!!! *WARNING! Please stay at least 100 M distance at all times. Substances from cranium may be volatile!*
...................LOADING....................
Ok, got it. You could make 2 giant ears dominate the face, with 2 slits for a nose and a large, rip shaped gap for a mouth, than can like, I don't know, split the head halfway horizontally. Aweosme.
_________________
92% of teens have converted to rap music, if you are part of the other 8%, add this to your signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Snipefalcon2
Concept Artist
Concept Artist


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 936
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawl! Thanks mate, you make me feel more confortable in my lack of skills XD


I like your ideas for the face!!! I will make the ears larger and change a bit the shape of the head so that "slit" nosetrils will look nice!
_________________


Please visit our forum: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Safe_Havens_Forum/index.php?act=idx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super_Llama
Lead Scripter
Lead Scripter


Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 1503
Location: The Krypton Zoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got some great work going on here snipe, I can't wait to see the finished product Very Happy

I also can't wait to see Nek make a 3D version of it for the mod/game
_________________

^go to my ORP forums^

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Snipefalcon2
Concept Artist
Concept Artist


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 936
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've dropped the Crawler a bit, and did this like...last week.

I dont personaly like it, as I think it's way to dull and uninteresting for the undernethe, but at less I try! I'll try again later on to make the Undernethe I nice, UNIQUE wooly creature.


_________________


Please visit our forum: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Safe_Havens_Forum/index.php?act=idx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Agonylord52
Lead Voice Actor
Lead Voice Actor


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 45
Location: British Columbia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it looks creeps. Like the girl from The Grudge.
_________________
92% of teens have converted to rap music, if you are part of the other 8%, add this to your signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Snipefalcon2
Concept Artist
Concept Artist


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 936
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm.....





Al, you have an hell of an imagination! XD
_________________


Please visit our forum: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Safe_Havens_Forum/index.php?act=idx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Agonylord52
Lead Voice Actor
Lead Voice Actor


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 45
Location: British Columbia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, here, picture this.
A monster heading slowly towards you. It is large, and oddly buffalo shaped. it's small head is covered by seven, red glowing eyes that stare at you from the darkness, and every so often a few will disappear behind a fringe of long, greasy, black hair as it swings in front of its face. It sometimes shoots forward at you, with amazing speed, making the glowing eyes blur as they move (I was thinking of something along the lines of F.E.A.R. like, when it lunges at you, it stays in the exact same position, its legs dont move, it just sort of warps at you, and if it hits you, you fly backwards.) . You hear a slow, gentle, rattling breath emanate from the creature, moaning every so often. That, my friends, is creepy as ****!
_________________
92% of teens have converted to rap music, if you are part of the other 8%, add this to your signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Nekronom
Admin
Admin


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 467
Location: San Diego, CA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agonylord52 wrote:
I mean, here, picture this.
A monster heading slowly towards you. It is large, and oddly buffalo shaped. it's small head is covered by seven, red glowing eyes that stare at you from the darkness, and every so often a few will disappear behind a fringe of long, greasy, black hair as it swings in front of its face. It sometimes shoots forward at you, with amazing speed, making the glowing eyes blur as they move (I was thinking of something along the lines of F.E.A.R. like, when it lunges at you, it stays in the exact same position, its legs don't move, it just sort of warps at you, and if it hits you, you fly backwards.) . You hear a slow, gentle, rattling breath emanate from the creature, moaning every so often. That, my friends, is creepy as ****!


but its nice and has yellow eyes Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Agonylord52
Lead Voice Actor
Lead Voice Actor


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 45
Location: British Columbia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, yellow glowing eyes then, still creepy.
_________________
92% of teens have converted to rap music, if you are part of the other 8%, add this to your signature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ILiedAboutTheCake
Website/Systems Admin
Website/Systems Admin


Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 433
Location: Wherever you want

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its called weed Snipe...

Im loving the ideas of this "thing" called Thaloharbinger
_________________
Fire Legion is just jealous that he doesn't have a 22" widescreen monitor, and a ATI 4800 series to power it.

And if i did have a "22"" im sure everyone would drool over it
Code:
Don't put big pics in here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger

Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> Concept Art Department All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse