Weird/Creepy Monsters Visit the new forums
http://destiny.cerberusstudios.net:8080/forum/index.php

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Bookmark this site!
Weird/Creepy Monsters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> Concept Art Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agonylord52
Lead Voice Actor
Lead Voice Actor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Snipe..... Ur an idiot. It doesn't matter that you cant make the thing look like what u think is perfect. What matters, I think, in a good concept artist, is their ability to compensate and revise for the things that they cant make work, and in so doing, make an even better idea come out. The bubble bounce thing, simply genius, and the Crawler, It. Is. AWESOME! I remember hearing somewhere in the forums that they reminded the poster of bats. Go with that. That is an amazing idea. Just a second, I have to let my imagination loose for a second. STEP BACK!!! *WARNING! Please stay at least 100 M distance at all times. Substances from cranium may be volatile!*
...................LOADING....................
Ok, got it. You could make 2 giant ears dominate the face, with 2 slits for a nose and a large, rip shaped gap for a mouth, than can like, I don't know, split the head halfway horizontally. Aweosme.
Snipefalcon2
Concept Artist
Concept Artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawl! Thanks mate, you make me feel more confortable in my lack of skills XD

I like your ideas for the face!!! I will make the ears larger and change a bit the shape of the head so that "slit" nosetrils will look nice!

Please visit our forum: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Safe_Havens_Forum/index.php?act=idx
Super_Llama
Lead Scripter
Lead Scripter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got some great work going on here snipe, I can't wait to see the finished product Very Happy

I also can't wait to see Nek make a 3D version of it for the mod/game

^go to my ORP forums^

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Snipefalcon2
Concept Artist
Concept Artist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've dropped the Crawler a bit, and did this like...last week.

I dont personaly like it, as I think it's way to dull and uninteresting for the undernethe, but at less I try! I'll try again later on to make the Undernethe I nice, UNIQUE wooly creature.

Please visit our forum: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Safe_Havens_Forum/index.php?act=idx
Agonylord52
Lead Voice Actor
Lead Voice Actor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it looks creeps. Like the girl from The Grudge.
Snipefalcon2
Concept Artist
Concept Artist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm.....

Al, you have an hell of an imagination! XD

Agonylord52
Lead Voice Actor
Lead Voice Actor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, here, picture this.
A monster heading slowly towards you. It is large, and oddly buffalo shaped. it's small head is covered by seven, red glowing eyes that stare at you from the darkness, and every so often a few will disappear behind a fringe of long, greasy, black hair as it swings in front of its face. It sometimes shoots forward at you, with amazing speed, making the glowing eyes blur as they move (I was thinking of something along the lines of F.E.A.R. like, when it lunges at you, it stays in the exact same position, its legs dont move, it just sort of warps at you, and if it hits you, you fly backwards.) . You hear a slow, gentle, rattling breath emanate from the creature, moaning every so often. That, my friends, is creepy as ****!
Nekronom
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agonylord52 wrote:
I mean, here, picture this.
A monster heading slowly towards you. It is large, and oddly buffalo shaped. it's small head is covered by seven, red glowing eyes that stare at you from the darkness, and every so often a few will disappear behind a fringe of long, greasy, black hair as it swings in front of its face. It sometimes shoots forward at you, with amazing speed, making the glowing eyes blur as they move (I was thinking of something along the lines of F.E.A.R. like, when it lunges at you, it stays in the exact same position, its legs don't move, it just sort of warps at you, and if it hits you, you fly backwards.) . You hear a slow, gentle, rattling breath emanate from the creature, moaning every so often. That, my friends, is creepy as ****!

but its nice and has yellow eyes Shocked
Lead Voice Actor
Lead Voice Actor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, yellow glowing eyes then, still creepy.
ILiedAboutTheCake
Website/Systems Admin
Website/Systems Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its called weed Snipe...

Im loving the ideas of this "thing" called Thaloharbinger

And if i did have a "22"" im sure everyone would drool over it
Code:
Don't put big pics in here

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> Concept Art Department All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: