I removed the last topic Visit the new forums
http://destiny.cerberusstudios.net:8080/forum/index.php

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Bookmark this site!
I removed the last topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> Recruitment Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ILiedAboutTheCake
Website/Systems Admin
Website/Systems Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: I removed the last topic Reply with quote

It was becoming just an argument. Mando, you have a point but Im just following my admins rules.

For whoever did not see his post he said something like "I dont see private invites going over well, how would you like it if someone came on here and asked you to work on their mod"

And if i did have a "22"" im sure everyone would drool over it
Code:
Don't put big pics in here

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> Recruitment Department All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: