Production List #2 Visit the new forums
http://destiny.cerberusstudios.net:8080/forum/index.php

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Bookmark this site!
Production List #2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> Undernethe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snipefalcon2
Concept Artist
Concept Artist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Production List #2 Reply with quote

Ok, I think it's time for us to settle a second list of what needs to be done for the teaser

To be honest, I think the latest list we've did was too abitious. It's a TEASER...let's stick to the idea that where making it to show off, not to find work for the rest of our lives.

Right now, the actual ruin in wich the teaser cave in found can already be world built, beacause it uses very few new models. Most of it is already existing Ayleid architecture. The NPCs can also already be done, since they are existing races.

Let's work and find everything that can already be done, and make it, and make a list of what needs to be done for the rest. A SMALL LIST please. VERY FEW moddels and textures.

Let's finish this damned teaser once and for all. Let's make it, then make our new forum for undy and Cerby, and start our dreams.

Please visit our forum: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Safe_Havens_Forum/index.php?act=idx
Nekronom
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like this idea, it allows us to not only show what we can do, but it allows us to do that in a minimalist manner, not shoving out an extravagant thing and expecting praise (which we would get) but IMHO we should release soemthing smaller that does show our potential and prowess but doesnt give off the rushed feeling that our other teaser would have if we have it done by the end of the month
Lead Writer
Lead Writer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm all for taking a minimalistic aproach to the teaser, but i think you might be misinformed when you say the ruin used many stock ayleid models. . . . that's just not true. if me and Nek can get off our asses, we'll have the rest of the ruin done in maybe a week and a half.(consider that an order, Nek)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nekronom
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, im working almost 24-7, i just dont know what anything looks like, cause nobody has described it, we know the layout, we know the buildings are "ayleid" but we have no description of the actual building

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> Undernethe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: