Hidden World Discussion Visit the new forums
http://destiny.cerberusstudios.net:8080/forum/index.php

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Bookmark this site!
Hidden World Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> Hidden World Building Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Avego
Lead Worldbuilder
Lead Worldbuilder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Hidden World Discussion Reply with quote

Yet another idea thread, a secret one this time for the team to discuss locations in the mod. This post was made to encourage folks besides admins and world build chappies to have more of an input on how the Undernethe itself takes shape as a place.

Soon, Fire Legion will be finalising the locations in a design document, in which I'll probably lend a hand, so if theres anything you want included, speak up. No need to go into huge levels of specifics about details, otherwise I might feel an uncontrollable urge to give 'constructive criticism'Wink, also it diminishes the fun of world building...

Alternatively I also accept PM's as always. I can also read.
The Living Dead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go one better and make a Hidden World Building Department forum Smile
Sheogorath
Admin (Post Whore)
Admin (Post Whore)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, worldbuilding! Finally!

and he is always watching...
THaloHarbinger
Lead Writer
Lead Writer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodness that took a while(it's measured in years!!!)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Avego
Lead Worldbuilder
Lead Worldbuilder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ, this mods never going to get off the ground at this rate...

Looks like I'll be doing pretty much everything when it comes to master minding the environment of the mod, as no matter how many invitations for input or suggestions I've put out over the last several months, pretty much all thats come back is silence. Only THalo has contacted me on unifying the world building of the Undernethe and requests I made a long time ago are still pending. I know its not the only department in need of a boost but I think its fair to say that is a fairly important element if the mod is to be great. My hands are tied as far as assets are concerned and I now think its fair for me to admit how much I hate the Cave tile sets, which is...pretty absurd when you think about it.

I want to get stuff done now, but I need to concentrate on my programming which is 'cause for concern' apparently... And for the next 3 months I'm helping a friend learn the Cryengine 2 editor so he can apply for a job on the Crysis Jurassic Park mod, which was worryingly Number 2 in the most anticipated mod list on MODDB, I say that, as he's going to have to make a bloody good portfolio so its going to drain my time a fair bit.. They've progressed further in 3 months than the Undernethe has in two years. Which concerns me a wee bit, although I'm also fully aware I'm hardly a beacon of activity, that honour goes to Nekronomo.

Just a rant. I have plans to kick things up the backside, but not right now for reasons I've explained. Pleh. Have some cake.
Lead Writer
Lead Writer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bottom line is we need a bigger team. filled with mature moders who actualy get work done.

p.s. i just landed a job makin icecream^_^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ILiedAboutTheCake
Website/Systems Admin
Website/Systems Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I cant do crap untill I can work again with my AAO comp. I think the gfx card is a dildo.

And if i did have a "22"" im sure everyone would drool over it
Code:
Don't put big pics in here
Super_Llama
Lead Scripter
Lead Scripter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WAS doing a lot of building, but got discouraged when no one else was doing it. Now that you are finally starting again, I guess I should continue Smile

PS: Good luck with the Ice Cream THalo Wink

^go to my ORP forums^

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Nekronom
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i didn't even notice he said my name Shocked

first off gracias muy mucho, and secondly i can still do things i just need either a detailed description or some concept art..ssoo yeah umm just pm me cause im still here like every day even though i have school and a job...yup im still here Very Happy

cheers!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visit the new forums Forum Index -> Hidden World Building Department All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: